Welcome to the Coaching Hampshire and IOW website!
Coaching Hampshire & IOW is the coaching branch of the Sport Hampshire & IOW County Sport Partnership. We are here to help you with all of your coaching and sports workforce needs. To name but a few, we are able to offer support and advice on the following:
- Funding for qualifications.
- Coaching opportunities.
- Personalised individual or club coach development plans.
- Opportunities to mentor or be mentored by specialist coaches.
- Ways to overcome issues that you may be experiencing with your coaching.
- CPD and training needs.
If you have queries or ideas about anything at all, however small they may seem, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We would love to hear from you; tell us what needs you have and the courses you would like to see run in your area. You can find our contact details below.
We strongly encourage all coaches, volunteers, leaders and instructors to sign-up to this website (see tab above). All details remain confidential and are used solely for our purposes, to deliver a better service to you. Registration is 100% free.
Benefits of Registration
- Be on our mailing list and receive coaching newsletters, magazines and selected information about local opportunities.
- Access to your own online coaching dashboard which allows you to update your qualifications and coaching history.
- Use the website to its full capacity.
Please feel free to get in touch, we are always keen to hear from our coaches.
Emily Sanderson (Coaching Development Officer) - 01962 846818 or Emily.Sanderson@hants.gov.uk
Ben Rigby (Assistant Coaching Development Officer) - 01962 847523 or Ben.Rigby@hants.gov.uk